Since 2010, our goal has been to assist adoption and foster care agencies in achieving permanency for children and families in New York City. We do this by providing support and assistance to pre-adoptive and biological families through the New York State Bridges to Health (B2H) program, as a waiver service provider.
With a full staff of mentors, teachers, and trained waiver service providers, we can provide the following services throughout the five boroughs of New York City:
- Care Giver Support
- Crisis Avoidance
- Pre-vocational Services
- Respite Services
- Skill Building
- Special Needs Community Advocacy
- Supportive Employment
We offer flexible hours, and weekends are encouraged. And, as a provider of arts education services in the community, we have access to our full Artz Biz Kidz curriculum, teachers, and supplies to utilize the arts in helping to facilitate the successful adoption and reunification process.
- Successful reunification and adoption will be better insured.
- Children will be less likely to re-enter the foster care system.
- Access to a safe and secure place for supplemental support in the reunification/adoption process.
- Access to our full curriculum of Artz Biz Kidz classes.
If you’re interested in learning more about our team of waiver service providers, please contact us.